Petition to save Tetley Field
"We the undersigned are opposed to the proposed development on Tetley Field on the following grounds:
- This is a piece of green belt land that should be protected.
- This site is also part of a dedicated Conservation area.
- This is a piece of green belt that is a critically important part of the urban green corridor of Leeds - a vital part of the city.
- There are no special circumstances that have been demonstrated that would lead to a change of the site.
- The removal of this critical local amenity will have a significant impact environmentally and on the physical and mental well being of the residents of the Meanwood Valley and there are no proposals of how this loss will be offset."
Planning application reference number: 16/02583/OT